Katlyn Duncan is a multi-published author of adult and young adult fiction, and has ghostwritten over 40 novels for children and adults.
When she’s not writing, she’s obsessing over many (many) television series’, and hanging out on YouTube where she shares her writing process and all the bookish things.
- 9/11/23: SPA Girls Podcast: How to be a Successful Hybrid Author
- 9/6/23: The Rebel Author Podcast: Systems for Authors
- 6/29/23: How Do You Write Podcast: Why you should write with friends
- 1/25/23: The Rebel Author Podcast: Hybrid Publishing
- 8/23/22: Wish I’d known then…for writers: Rights Reversion and YouTube for Authors
- 3/6/22: Activated Authors: Systems, Reversions and LEARNING AS YOU GO
- 1/24/22: The Creative Penn: Publishing: Rights Reversion
- 8/30/21: Alliance of Independent Authors: The Ultimate Guide to Rights Reversion
- 8/30/21: Author Interview with Katie Caroll
- 8/24/21: The Rebel Author Podcast: Book Rights Reversion
- 8/23/21: The Next Level Author Podcast
- 8/5/21: Scribbler Blog: Considerations After Your Book Rights Reversion
- 7/8/21: Scribbler Blog: How to get your book rights back and why you should
- 10/7/20: Scribbler Blog: 5 Tips for Working with Writers from Home
- 4/30/20: Author Katlyn Duncan releases new summery women’s fiction novel, Barefoot on the Beach
- 10/1/19: Author Katlyn Duncan releases new holiday romance novel, Wrapped Up for Christmas
- 11/29/18: 88 Cups of Tea Podcast | Listen to my 8-minute long interview at the end of SUZIE TOWNSEND’S Episode: On Becoming A Literary Agent
How can you keep up to date on book releases, reviews, and other news?
- Subscribe to Katlyn’s newsletter
I always keep you in the loop with my book releases, book deals, and exclusive opportunities!
If you want a brief notice about new releases, Bookbub always delivers.
Goodreads sends a new book notice and highlights the authors you follow.
Amazon sends notices about new releases and sales.