Katlyn Duncan is a multi-published author of adult and young adult fiction, and has ghostwritten over 40 novels for children and adults. When she’s not writing, she’s obsessing over many (many) television series’, and hanging out on YouTube where she shares her writing process and all the bookish things.
- 7/8/21: Scribbler Blog: How to get your book rights back and why you should
- 10/7/20: Scribbler Blog: 5 Tips for Working with Writers from Home
- 4/30/20: Author Katlyn Duncan releases new summery women’s fiction novel, Barefoot on the Beach
- 10/1/19: Author Katlyn Duncan releases new holiday romance novel, Wrapped Up for Christmas
- 11/29/18: 88 Cups of Tea Podcast | Listen to my 8-minute long interview at the end of SUZIE TOWNSEND’S Episode: On Becoming A Literary Agent
Click on an image to open a larger version to download.